Oh, Sit!

I could play the blame game as to why I haven’t posted in what my mother says has been over a month…  pregnancy aka exhaustion, busy busy with little Miss K, traveling, etc. but I think I have just been unmotivated.  There has been so much to do around here and Baby girl’s due date is right around the corner and I really just want to cherish these last months with my only child. 

With that being said… I am sitting here, it’s 8 o’clock on a Saturday night, just finished watching my ‘Noles kick some bootie, and I am already ready to hit the hay.  So, I will post some pics of pretty girl from the last month or so and call it a night. 

And for those of you curious about the title… my 18 month old is talking a lot these days.  Sometimes we know what she is saying, and sometimes we do not.  A few weeks ago Braxton sneezed and Kaelyn said, “Bless You.”  And we were like.. Oh My Gosh.  Then probably ten minutes later she was helping me pour Ziggy his breakfast, because she is the best helper in the world and helps me with everything, and she dropped some on the floor.  “Oh Sit,” she says.  Brax and I both look at each other and are like… Oh, Sh@#!  And she has not stopped.  Seriously… it comes out of her mouth every five minutes.  God bless her, she always knows the exact moments to whip it out.  She has also perfected her pronunciation… yay (insert sarcasm!)

I unfortunately will have to take the blame for my daughter’s newfound language.  In my defense… I swear that I do not drop profanities all day long.  I used to be a first grade teacher for goodness sakes.  But those one or two (or maybe three) times I have let it slip she has most certainly picked up on.  Lord help us all.  It is just so darn cute that you can’t help but laugh at this point.  We are raising a little sailor.  I’m hoping it’s a phase she will grow out of!!

Our future home... minus the home!

Yay!  We have dirt!


We went to visit Nonnie two weeks ago.  We had a blast!  Tons of shopping, eating out, and bonding time!!  




We snuck in a trip to the zoo






Loves wearing shoes... even the ones that are not hers!
Gotta love technology... but on the way home we seem to have misplaced Kaelyn's IPod.  Which is not such a bad thing... she was becoming a little obsessive!

Today we went to see the animals at Busch Wildlife.  KK loved the foxes, birds, panthers, and plain just exploring.  Whenever we visit I usually stick her in the stroller... but today we set her free!  She loved it!!






 Now I really will go to sleep... or maybe read the hundred books I have already read once about baby's first year, breastfeeding, sleep, soothing, and so on.  Yes, I like to be prepared.  Yes, I am slightly crazy... I know this!!

Comments

  1. On no, with that picture of KK and her itouch..... soon she will be telling her not so techy grandma how to operate the electronic gadgets just like her cousins. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad