Easter in Our New Home

Easter was so special.  Not only for the obvious reasons… but we finally have a yard for our littles to egg hunt in.  Pretty cool.  My family was here and we had all kinds of fun.  The city of Indian Harbour Beach throws the cutest little Easter party.  The girls got to Easter egg hunt and meet the Easter bunny.  I’m smelling a new tradition!








Aunt Cassie improvised… we needed bigger baskets.










Our house is still in shambles… but we are getting there.  One of these days I will get pictures on the walls.  In the meantime… I will put them on my blog.   These pictures go back to early March when we had first moved in.  My brain is tired… so no more writing for now.  I have diapers to roll… getting ready for what is sure to be a good time next weekend at Tara and Prahlad's Baby Shower.  Can't wait!




Finally… my own room and crib.  See ya later closet and pack n' play!

New room and new big girl bed!  She transitioned like a champ… was so excited!!









Looking for cats

KK's hideout while we got our new roof installed.  It was soooo loud!!



You would never know by this face… but Lana loves her solids!


Hanging at a neighbor's birthday party


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad