Oh, Baby!

As Mother's Day approaches this weekend,  I just can't get over how many of my good friends are now mothers or will be so in the next couple months.  How quickly our lives change… not so long ago (ok, I guess like 10 years, but it sure doesn't seem that long) we were waking up late after a long night of partying.  Now we text one another at 7 in the morning complaining of a headache from a glass or two of wine.

 I cannot wait for my best friend Tara to pop that baby of hers out… she's not finding out the sex and it's killing me, though for the record I'm putting my money on a boy.  Possibly Lana's future husband.  This past weekend I went south for Tara's baby shower while the girls stayed home with daddy.  It was so wonderful to celebrate Tara, her hubby, and their soon to be bundle of joy.
Love and miss these girls so much!
Onesie decorating… Baby Reddy will be stylin'
The winning onesie… picked by Tara and Prahlad… nice choice!
It's going to be one beautiful baby
That's a good looking diaper cake if I do say so myself!

 

Tara and Brett paid us a visit on Tuesday so they could see the girls and Lana could see her BFF Isla.  They are so darn adorable together.



Tomorrow we are heading over to Fort Myers.  Neveah is getting her first communion on Sunday.  Can't wait to see everyone and let my girlies be loved on.  



Stole these snazzy shoes from daddy's closet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad