Our Little Pumpkin

It’s so cliché yet so incredibly true… I blinked and my tiny bundle has turned into a beautiful little babe who talks, almost walks, hugs, kisses, plays, climbs, and dances.  She has completed our family and Braxton, Kaelyn, and I couldn’t imagine a world without her. 



 We celebrated Lana with what else but a little pumpkin birthday party… relishing in her day after Halloween birth date and our love for all things Fall.

I love myself a good themed party… who are we kidding… themed anything makes me pretty giddy… and what else to throw my creative itches into but my Lana’s first birthday. 

We snacked on pumpkin cheese balls, pumpkin rice krispie treats, chili, and pumpkin spice cupcakes.  The kids played pumpkin bowling and pumpkin beanbag toss and pulled apart a pumpkin piñata (who knew they made ribbon piñatas so you don’t have to beat one to death?!?).  Did I mention I go a little theme crazy?






Girl loved her cake… made sure to get nice and messy.  She wasn’t all that in to her presents… luckily sister was there to pick up the slack.











There are no longer any babies in our house… just two beautiful toddlers who keep their parents very busy but oh so happy.   What a year it has been… full of memories tucked away to never be forgotten.  Speaking from experience… somehow it only gets better from here… how that’s possible I’m unsure but have learned it to be true from my Kaelyn.  Second year of life… here we come!  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad