A Welcomed and a Not So Welcomed Guest

Someone was super excited that her Nonnie had arrived for a visit. 







This dress belonged to Kaelyn’s cousin, Riley.  Of course my tiny dancer had to throw it on and do a jig.

My camera (which I have had for just over a year, therefore an expired warranty) has been on the fritz and goes in and out of conciousness and has left me with a lack of pictures from her visit.  Lucky for us Nonnie loves to take pictures just as much as I do. 

The few I got before it decided to hibernate for the week.  Still dancing...





Nonnie was getting a bit too comfortable with her retired lifestyle so we made sure to give her system a rude awakening.  We kept her nice and busy and I’m pretty sure she will probably need a vacation from her vacation.  We hit the usual spots- the zoo, the mall, and the beach.












Throwing a twist into our local fun we explored the flea market. Kaelyn was in heaven.  Super cheap crap at every turn and rickety old quarter rides. 




We were sad to see Nonnie go but look forward to her return in just a few short weeks.  The girls and I are packing up the Kia for our first trip sans daddy.  He has to stay back and make the money.  We are heading to Fort Myers for a week or so to see the family.

In other news…
A few weeks back Braxton was surfing and felt something attach to his foot.  He tried shaking it off with no luck.  Unsure as to what was attacking him (thankfully he knew it was not a shark… with the recent news I would have been peeing my pants) he reached down and ripped it from his foot.  Turned out to be a crab that left Braxton’s foot in a swollen, bloody mess.

Flash-forward to last night and Braxton comes in from the garage telling me I have to come see what is crawling on our garage floor.  My imagination immediately takes me to a cockroach the size of my head and I reluctantly head outside.  Looking underneath my car we find a little crab crawling about.  Apparently he felt things had ended on a bad note with Braxton and wanted to deliver an apology.





With a bit of hesitation after his last encounter, Brax returned Mr. Crab to his home on the beach.  Hopefully he doesn’t come wandering back anytime soon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad