And They're Off!

I'm sitting here after mopping the floors and folding a load of towels, typing up this blog and watching the cooking channel, and have no one asking me for a snack or a toy. Yesterday Kaelyn started VPK and Lana has her first day of preschool today.  Two days out of the week both my girls will be attending school, yikes.  (Kaelyn goes five days!!)

I was a bit apprehensive dropping Kaelyn off yesterday.  During open house she was incredibly shy, not wanting to leave my side.  Thankfully her fears have seem to subsided as she had a grand old time yesterday and as I peeked into her room this morning after dropping Lana off in her class, saw her coloring happily with her classmates.

Lana has been raring to go since the first mention of school.  She was rather disappointed that she didn't get to go yesterday.  Bringing her into class this morning, she was off to the kitchen barely seeming to notice when I told her good-bye.  Here's hoping her day continued in this carefree manner.

I am missing my girls and anxiously awaiting the next hour or so before I get to retrieve them.  Not going to lie- having control of the TV is quite nice.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad