Kaelyn's Room


Thought I would share some pictures from Kaelyn's room.  I miss her tree from her old room... but that sucker was expensive and it didn't transfer from one wall to the next so it went into the garbage when we moved. I bought cute decals at Target that I won't mind tossing when it's time to move again. We don't want to paint as we would just have to paint again when it's time to move... no bueno.  Kaelyn has her own floor in our townhouse.  Spoiled much?  Her room is also much larger than her last... which is nice for her ever expanding toy collection!


Not even 5 minutes after taking this picture... all her books were on the floor.  This is how she likes it.  



This is in the hallway... it looks crooked here... but it's not, I swear!  When I bought the frame I figured 12 months... 1 picture for each square.  I didn't realize at the time that she also had a "just born" picture.  Hence the added frame at the bottom.  Her 12 month picture deserves it's own frame anyways.  

She has her own bathroom because she's cool like that!
                                       

We have been walking in the mornings before it gets to hot.  She loves being able to snack while we are on the move.   The entire walk she is on the lookout for birds, squirrels, and lizards.  We have a little Jack Hanna on our hands.



Kaelyn has really taken to walking.  It's seriously the cutest darn thing ever.  She can stand on her own... but even when she does, she still scootches back to touch the couch before she takes off.  Ziggy's stairs are also one of her favorite spots to get a boost.  She smiles every time she walks, even when she falls, like she is having the time of her life! Stay tuned... I'll post a video soon of the girl in action.   Speaking of Ziggy... poor bubba has gall bladder issues.  After a very expensive vet visit... he has some meds that will hopefully help with his current vomiting issues.  Believe me... you don't want to know anymore!  




Have a wonderful week!



Comments

  1. I love getting these blogs, fun to watch her grow even if I can't see her in person. You are doing a great job. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love reading your blogs Kristin. You are such a great mommy!

      Delete
  2. Not sure how to publish, therefore it says anonymous, but it's really Gail. How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gail! I'm not sure how... you may have to have a google account! But I appreciate your sweet comment whether they are anonymous or not!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad