Dancing Queen

I realized today I haven't taken any pics of my precious pookie since we have returned from Tampa... what's the deal?!?

So I made up for it and took some random shots today.  Our little girl has turned into a dancing queen... anytime she hears a beat of any sort she starts shaking her groove thing.  It's pretty darn cute if I do say so myself.  My favorite is when she dances with Ellen.  I am trying to catch it on video so I can send it to the show... maybe she will win us a a trip to Cali!

Kitchen Before...

Kitchen Before...

Kitchen After Hurricane Kaelyn

Zig at our new doggie park

KK at our new doggie park



Jammin' out to Mickey Mouse 



Nothing super exciting happening these days... just dancing the days away.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad