Three Years and Going Strong

Today Braxton and I celebrate three blissful years of marriage and six years of being together.  We got married almost three years to the day of that fateful evening at Jumby Bay Island Grill where we locked eyes from across the bar and began our eternity together. 


Braxton is truly the best.  When I originally wrote that sentence, it said… Braxton is truly the best husband.  But he is so much more than just the best husband.  He is my best friend.  He is the best father.  He is the best son, brother, brother-in-law, son-in-law, uncle, employee, friend and the list could go on and on.   He puts up with me… which is no easy task… just ask my mother.  I am beyond blessed to have him for the rest of my life… and I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t wake up next to him every morning and go to sleep cuddled beside him (well almost… there is a little beagle spread out between us!) every night. I am so in love with him and our life!  













Our wedding was a day that I will treasure forever.  Being with the one I love, surrounded by those we love, who could ask for more ?!?  Tonight we will look back on that day and enjoy some Vanilla Bean Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory in honor of the wedding that made us the happiest two people around.  I love you Braxton!!











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad