A Girl After My Own Heart

I joined a local Mommy's group,  the girls are in some serious need of friends their own age… mommy can only play in the band for so long before it becomes uncool.  We've had a park playdate, a lunch playdate, a water park playdate, and went to a friend's house and it's only been two weeks.  I'm so grateful to be able to stay home with my littles but worry from time to time that they are missing out on the socialization aspect that comes with a daycare setting so hoping this will be a good substitute… so far, so good!

Kaelyn loves to help in the kitchen and she loves to craft… which makes her mamma happy because I too love to craft it up so we make perfect crafting companions.  For our lunch playdate last week I found the cutest craft on Pinterest that I knew would be perfect for pookie and I to create.  As predicted, she enjoyed every part of it… the painting, the "baking", and the assembly.  Can't wait for Lana to get a bit more coordinated so she can join us in our craftiness.


Getting better at saying "cheese" 




Looking forward to many more crafting opportunities in the future.. and until then I'll just keep taking pictures of these two…

This girl is in the 90th percentile for height… going to be taller than mom and dad in no time





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad