The First Cut

We have a little pixie running around.  She's cute, sweet, hilarious, and best of all…. her hair is beyond adorable!

Brax and I both looked at one another like… uh-oh, is it to late to turn around?!? once we had gotten Kaelyn into the kids salon and had her sitting in the oh so cool race car.    Even that wasn't easy… thankfully this wasn't our hairdressers first rodeo and she had a lollipop  in her hands before KK could jump ship.  In an attempt to explain our vision for those blonde locks the hairdresser kinda looked at us like we may have lost a screw or two.  I think I may have been describing a dream of extensions for my two year old without knowing it.  After debating between extensions (kidding), a bowl cut, or a nice little trim that would encourage boo boos hair to grow…. we went with the latter.


If looks could kill...



No trim for me, thanks!
KK did great… though when she finished her first lollipop she decided she was done and tried her hardest to exit the vehicle… but Nonnie pulled through with another lollipop and we had a content toddler once again.  In the end…we are so happy with the results.  I wish we had done this quite some time ago.  Her hair looks so much better without the little rat tail she had going on and I have a certificate to add to her baby book with her first curl included… I love me a keepsake!






The trip to Nonnie's was short but that didn't stop us.  As always… we fit in plenty of shopping, eating, and bonding.  









A month or so ago I had signed up Kaelyn for a  mom and tot swim classes.  We lasted all of a day.  I know, I know… I should have stuck with it… probably not teaching my daughter the best of lessons.  In my defense… Kaelyn was the oldest in the group and the only one who absolutely refused to do anything but hold on to mommy for dear life.  So daddy the hero has swooped in and has taken the task upon himself of turning toddler into fish.  He takes her to the pool every weekend and she is doing amazing.  Clearly she knows daddy is a fish himself and the best to learn from.




Then there is these two… really…. their love for one another is so obvious…










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad