10 months

Kaelyn has been such a lover these days.  I witnessed her walk up to her sister, give her a hug and a kiss and then tell her “love you.”  She wasn’t prompted nor did she know I was watching her.  She wasn’t even playing with Lana… it all happened just out of the blue.  I literally thought my heart might explode.  Just a few hours later she did the same thing to Ziggy.  She is so loving and affectionate I just want to squeeze her and never let go!





My little Lana lovebug turned 10 months yesterday.  Holy crap she is going to be one in two months.  How the heck did that happen?  I basically just chase her around the house while she leaves a path of destruction in her midst.  Her current obsessions include yanking open the entertainment center doors and pushing every button for every electronic device we own, opening the kitchen cupboard and attempting to pull a very heavy slow cooker on top of her (solved that problem with locks), playing in the dog’s water bowl (super sanitary!), and chasing anyone who leaves the room for a second down the hallway in a fit of giggles. 



KK was trying to help keep sissy still for just a second so mom could get a good picture… it didn't happen!








We spent Labor Day weekend with Nonnie and will get to see her in less than a week when we head to Tampa to dance and giggle with our friends, "The Wiggles"!!  I am so excited… definitely more so than my two littles… but I blame it on the fact that they don't really comprehend what is about to take place… not that I am an old lady whose favorite music group is four grown adults who dance around and sing children's songs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad