My Funny Little Valentines

The last few days have been pretty darn great.  We celebrated our 4th year of marriage and followed it up by a day surrounded in our love for each other and chocolate fondue.  I can't believe I haven't had a fondue pot until now.  Best. thing. ever. 

Waking up yesterday we had valentine donuts. Pretty sure the girls enjoyed them…



After breakfast the girls went on their now annual Valentine’s Day scavenger hunt.  All this happened before 7:30 am mind you.  We do early in this house. 













I’ll leave you with a few leftovers from this week… my girls are the cutest, just saying.

She loves to read.  Especially in sister's room.  Especially in her chair.

Heart Attacks. Thanks Pinterest.  

 Her bestie made her a Valentine card.  She carried it around with her for two days.  Everywhere we went.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad