Playgrounds

It’s ridiculous how much time we spend at playgrounds.  Near and far we travel to get to these outlets of joy.  It’s a weekday and weekend hot spot for us… a go to when we need to get the heck out of the house and inhale some fresh air. 


 The kids run free… Miss Lana in particular.  Have I mentioned I am STRONGLY considering putting this kid on a leash?   She cra-cra. 







Have I also mentioned that in a week I will have a three year old?  A three year old!?!?  Did I also  mention this almost three year old is peeing in the potty?  Hallejuah!  It has been quite the week but girlfriend is doing great.  Sitting on the potty as we speak.  It’s her new hang out.... I'll spare the embarrassing moment peeing on the potty shot.






I'm so that mom on the playground with my big old camera... and I don't even care.  These three are totally worth it!






Can you tell this is more of a daddy death grip than a sweet hand holding?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad