A Double Delight

Mother’s Day came early this year with a sweet little four year old walking proudly out of her preschool carrying a intricately painted vase complete with a flower.   “I painted it purple because I know purple is your favorite color.  And I picked a yellow flower because you like yellow too.”

True to form when asked to break away and take a pic with her beautiful gift girl became irritated with the mom she loves oh so much and wouldn’t crack a smile.



Every day with my two is a new adventure and there are times when I grab them and hug the heck out of them, never to let go.  There are only so many ways to state the obvious- time is flying by and while it can be heartbreaking how quickly their childhood seems to be passing, I am in awe at the little people they are becoming.  Motherhood is the ultimate gift and one that I will cherish for the rest of my life.






This Mother’s Day we were fortunate to be in the company of a few other mother’s that I consider pretty special- my mom and sis.  My little Grace (clearly not so little anymore) received her first communion on our special day, making it all the more memorable. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad