Dancing on the High Seas

Last night my girl rocked it.  She had her first ballet recital, on stage in front of a ton of people, and not once did I see the wave of nerves that I was certain would come.  A mom and I were laughing backstage at the pits we were feeling in our stomachs for our little girls- funny how that works. 

She was beautiful, brave, poised, and most of all proud.  It was a night that will be tucked away in my trove of memories to never forget.  She clapped so hard when the older dancers would finish their performance and was totally in her element.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, I present my little pirate.













A little pre-gaming before the big night.











Comments

  1. Aww so cute! Very gorgeous family! I always wanted to have a little dancer, but I guess I'll have to settle for baseball and wrestling lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad