In Love

I am in love... no not with my husband or kids (well duh... of course I love the hubs and kids) but my camera.  Don't get me wrong, my phone takes pretty great pictures and I have always been really happy with them.  That is until two days ago when I started taking pictures with my new Canon.  Hello whole new world.  I don't even know how to use it yet, just have it set to automatic... and the pictures are still crazy awesome.  That is all I have to say today... the rest will be stated with the hundreds of pictures I took in a twenty four hour period of our regular day.  Hold on to your pants people.



That face!  Stop taking pictures crazy lady!

Teaching her early






Loving her new hide and seek sunshine game



Umm… appropriate to let your daughter pump at 2?  I think so.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad