Sayonara

We have kissed the paci good-bye.  It has been my nemesis for a month or so now.  Lana would go right to sleep with it in her mouth, but it would fall out at some point and then she would wake up… needing good ol’ mommy to reinsert.  I haven’t had a good nights sleep in some time now so the decision was made… it was either me or the pacifier.  Guess who won? Surprisingly (knocking on wood as it has only been a few days) she gave it up without much of a fight.  She is such a little love bug and just cuddles right up to her Sally/Sammy (can't decide if I should keep the same name as Kaelyn's seahorse or change it to a boy because it's blue/teal) and dozes off.  





I’m waiting for her little teeth to come popping though… I know they are there; by the way she chomps on my hand and certain other body parts when nursing.  Ouch.  I swear girl thinks her tongue is the tastiest thing in town… she chews on it all the time like it's a big wad of chewing gum.    There is also this extremely loud scream that she is mastering… but not an upset scream… it’s a, "I’m so happy I’m going to scream and let the whole world know,” kind of scream. 


So far our summer has been spent playing games.  It’s KKs new favorite thing to do.  She asks for them every morning…. “Play game.”  I guess not so much ask as tell.  But whatever… she’s cute so it’s all good.  We jam to some Mumford and Sons Pandora and play games and make sidewalk squirty paint…that fizzes when you shoot it with vinegar.  Can’t wait to see what other trouble we can get into this summer!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lately

Appreciating: November!

Happy Birthday Chad